- Delegation for relations with Australia and New Zealand [See]
- Conference of Delegation Chairs
- Committee on Employment and Social Affairs [See]
- Committee on Transport and Tourism [See]
- Committee on Petitions [See]
- Delegation for relations with Canada [See]
- Secondary school-leaving certificate from 'Luigi Einaudi' technical and commercial college, Bassano del Grappa.
- Co-author of two business consultancy studies in Bassano del Grappa and Cartigliano; currently self-employed.
- Joined the Lega Nord in 1993; political secretary for the Bassano del Grappa constituency (comprising around thirty municipalities in the Bassano, Marostica and Valbrenta areas) (since 2005); member of the Lega Nord provincial executive for Vicenza (2005); member of the national executive of the Liga Veneta section of the Lega Nord (2008);
- Elected member of Rosà (Vicenza) Municipal Council in 1993 - at the age of 21 becoming the youngest municipal councillor in the Veneto Region and a member of the first Lega Nord-run municipal council in the province of Vicenza; leader of the Lega Nord in the municipality of Rosà (1997-2004) and in the municipality of Tezze sul Brenta (Vicenza) (2004-2009).
- Elected regional councillor for the Veneto Region at just 28 years of age (2000); chair of the Committee on audits and member of the Committee on town planning and mobility during the 2000-2005 term, personally contributing to the drafting of the new law on urban development in the Veneto Region; re-elected to the Veneto Regional Council in 2005; appointed secretary of the Committee on industry, craft industries, trade, employment, mines and quarries; member of the Committee on urban planning and mobility and of the Committee on the Statute (2000-2009).
- Telephone: BRU +32 (0)2 28 45729 STR +33 (0)3 88 1 75729
- Fax: BRU +32 (0)2 28 49729 STR +33 (0)3 88 1 79729