William (The Earl of) Dartmouth
- Committee on International Trade [See]
- Committee on Foreign Affairs [See]
- BA (Hons.), Christ Church College, Oxford University (1970). Elected Secretary of the Oxford Union (1969). Harvard Business School (1977-1979): MBA concentrating on Marketing and Finance (1979). FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales), ACA (1975). Worked outside the UK (1975-1985): for Whinney Murray (now part of Ernst and Young) in the Middle East (1975-1977); for Marsh and MacLennan (holding company), Macmillan Inc. - Fortune 500 publishing and media company in the United States (1977-1985).
- Member of the Governing Body, University of Huddersfield (1995-1998).
- Questions [See]
- Motions for resolutions [See]
- Reports [See]
- Opinions [See]
- Speeches in plenary [See]
- Telephone: BRU +32 (0)2 28 45735 STR +33 (0)3 88 1 75735
- Fax: BRU +32 (0)2 28 49735 STR +33 (0)3 88 1 79735